South East Meath Economic Corridor
In the South East Meath Economic Corridor (SEMEC) we are open for business, and in a time when harnessing efficiencies and innovation in new and existing enterprises is of paramount importance, SEMEC can provide the solution. South East Meath is ideally located to take advantage of excellent transport infrastructure, including: three rail lines which provide rail access not only to Dublin City (and beyond) but direct to Belfast City, four motorways (M1-M4), Dublin Airport (<15 minutes) and the sea ports of Dublin and Drogheda.
In SEMEC we not only have a highly educated indigenous work force, but encouraging key personnel to relocate to the area has not proven difficult for business thanks to the area’s scenic and idyllic location (much of it along the coast) as well as the quality and variety of the housing stock at very reasonable prices (in particular by comparison with Dublin city and suburbs).
Access to key enabling infrastructure, such as next generation fibre optic broadband, high voltage electricity networks, gas, water, etc. is all possible within the SEMEC area, and we are ready to work with you to find the specific location to meet your energy and service needs.
The area has a strong and well established business community, who work together to develop synergies and to ensure that promotion and development of the area remains a priority not only locally, but at a national level (within the IDA and other relevant state bodies and agencies).
South East Meath has all this...
- World class technology competence
- Many international companies are currently located within and adjacent to South East Meath
- An excellent location in the growing market area of Ireland
- Educated, committed labour force
- An open, creative and dynamic operating culture
- A safe and pleasant living environment
Commercial Real Estate available in South East Meath
- Office/commercial buildings c. 16,250 sq.m
- Warehousing/Industrial Buildings c. 63,000 sq.m
- Zoned Industrial/Research/Business Park Lands c. 485 ha.
- Retail Space c.12,000 sq.m